Current volunteer opportunities:
- We currently need volunteers to help with horse therapy sessions for children/teens who suffer from mental/emotional disabilities. Volunteers with horse experience (as spotters during riding), as well as volunteers who have had experience working with mentally/emotionally disabled patients are top priority!
- Spotters, Spotters, Spotters!! Calling all you strong ladies and gents!! We really need assistance with helping our patients mount, ride, and dis-mount safely. Even if you have no experience, we can train you!!
- We need people with equestrian/training experience to help teach riding lessons and/or train our horses. We can offer a partial horse lease for your time.
- We need volunteers with marketing/fundraising/PR experience to help expand our charity. Even just a few hours a week at home can help us!
- If you are interested in volunteering but cannot do any of the above, please contact us anyway and we will keep you informed of upcoming opportunities.